Lace Petal Dress - Fame and Partners (Here)
I'm like a magpie to shiny objects when it comes to lace, it really is 'my precious' and favourite obsession. Fame and Partners are known for their exquisite gowns but when I seen this one I knew it was about to be the prettiest dress I've ever owned... there's just something so ethereal and delicate about it that makes one feel as if they're floating when it's on. I was asked to give 5 styling tips to 'get the look' with this lace petal dress but I thought I'd share my tips on here with you guys too that can work with any gown:
1. Keep it clean and simple - with such a beautiful statement dress that speaks for itself, don't pair it with anything too overbearing, let the dress keep the spotlight.
2. Elegance will never go out of style - I set the mood to feminine and soft by styling my hair with loose waves but this dress would also look amazing with a subtle up-do to make the most of baring your shoulders.
3. Accentuate your physique - a floor length dress allows you to make your body look long and slender by pairing it with some trusty high heels.
4. Match your beauty products - I chose to go for a nude/neutral make up look to compliment the dress and of course white nails, never forget the nails.
5. You're a fame babe - with any fabulous ensemble, you need the attitude to match it! You're in your dream dress, you better work it.