May Beauty Box - (Here)
If you're anything like me, you dabble in and out of trying to decide which beauty products to buy next because let's face it, not everyone can afford to be making mistakes when it comes to what's right for you! there's nothing worse than a wasted full bottle of anything. It's because of this I'm kind of amazed at finding out about the Look Fantastic Beauty Box - a monthly box that has a minimum of 6 surprise new must have products to try for £15 and the contents of this one is worth £45!!!!! crazy. So basically, you get to try things that you would even think of trying/ buying alone for £15, sounds perfect to me.
As I said on my Instagram I would go through this month's box and tell you a bit about what's inside:
1. Omorovicza Cleansing Balm / Available (Here) - I thought I'd start with the product I'm most excited to try, this cleansing balm is award winning as it removes make up (even waterproof mascara) without stripping the skin and is rich in calcium/magnesium and almond oil for a soft finish! eep.
2. Huile Prodigieuse / Available (Here) - otherwise known as the little orange bottle above! this is a luxury oil for parts of your body that need attention (shoulders, neckline, hands etc)
3. Regenerating Hair Mask / Available (Here) - This product is by Christopher Robin for all hair types to repair and protect made with pure prickly pear seed oil, one of the rarest and most expensive oils in the world.
4. Transphuse Night Serum / Available (Here) - This night cream helps plump up fine lines and make skin look smoother and more youthful.
5. Eyelure Lashes / Available (Here) - I've been told a few times on set that I may be allergic to certain eye lash glues so these self-adhesive strip lashes with no glue needed may be the one.
6. Tanworx Lotion / Availble (Here) - This tan is a hydrating and conditioning lotion with the purpose to give a natural golden glow which they have in a lot of shades.
I already can't wait to see what is in next month's box :D until then!